Experiences • Wine Tours
Poggio Landi Wine Tasting
- Technical tasting at l’enoteca of Rosso di Montalcino Doc, Brunello di Montalcino Docg, Brunello di Montalcino Docg Riserva
Description of the activity
If you want to taste the biodiversity of Montalcino in a glass, discovering Sangiovese in its most classic expression, do not miss the opportunity to book the Poggio Landi Wine Tasting at our winery. You will take part in a wine tasting in Montalcino in a large and bright space, that will immerse you in a 360 degrees experience, surrounded by the landscapes and scents of the Tuscan nature.
Our guide will explain you the characteristics of the territory and in particular, you will be introduced to the types of soil, the different altitudes and exposures where our vineyards grow in harmony with the surrounding nature in order to give life to prestigious wines.
For this wine tasting in Montalcino you will have the opportunity to choose between the most evocative atmosphere of our panoramic terrace or the most intimate internal space of our modern and welcoming wine shop. A sommelier will lead you glass by glass to the tasting of the three wines signed Poggio Landi. You will start with the youngest and fruity expression of Sangiovese, Rosso di Montalcino Doc and then move on to Brunello di Montalcino, considered the true “king” of these lands and finally, in wine for special occasions, Brunello di Montalcino Riserva.
With this Montalcino wine tasting at Poggio Landi, you will not only have the possibility to delight your palate with the unique flavors of our prestigious wines, but also to taste the famous local cheeses coming from the nearby Pienza.
- Reservation required at least 24 hours before the activity.
- Parking by the wine shop
- Children and teenagers free up to 18 years old
- Disabled access
- This activity is available in English and Italian
- Pets allowed
- Cancellation policy: Cancellation policy: refunds are not given except in special cases; instead, a voucher will be issued that can be used within one year