Experiences • Wine Tours
Classic Wine Tasting
- Meet 10 minutes before the start of the tour at Dievole’s Enoteca
- Guided tour of the cellar and aging room
- Tasting in wine shop of two Dievole wines and one Essenza
Description of the activity
The Classic Tasting is the occasion for a first meeting with Dievole and its products.
The itinerary starts from the Wine Shop, with a story of Dievole’s philosophy and this corner of Classico Classico.
We continue with a visit to the production cellar, including the Tulipe tank area and the fascinating refining room with large French oak barrels from Allier.
At the end of the tour there will be the opportunity to enjoy a selection of Dievole wines in the company of a sommelier, concluding with a sample from our Essenze line of distilled spirits and sweet wines.
This experience takes place every day by reservation, at 3pm.
For those wishing to deepen this journey into the senses, this tasting tour can be preceded by a lunch at the Novecento restaurant.
- Reserved parking is available at the wine shop
- Available by reservation only
- The tour may be shared with other participants
- Children up to 16 years go free
- Partial disabled access
- Ats not allowed in the fermentation room and barrel cellar
- This activity is available in English and Italian
- Cancellation policy: refunds are not given except in special cases; instead, a voucher will be issued that can be used within one year